Sunday, January 3, 2010

Get free web hosting and domain name

Yup, you can get a free web hosting and domain name if you cant afford to pay for the paid one. How? Hmm....if you google, actually there are many web hosting and domain name you can get for free. But of course it won't be as good as the paid hosting and domain. Maybe many of you already know, still I just wanna share it. I'm sure some readers out there are still doesn't know about it. I will share with u this one first:

Free Web Hosting:
www.crazywebhost.0lx.net

- Email Address : Unlimited
- Email Address : Unlimited
- FTP Accounts : 1
- Sub-Domains : 6
- Add-on Domains : 6
- Parked Domains : 6
- MySQL Databases : 3
- MySQL Space : 50 MB
- Webspace : 243 MB
- Bandwidth : 6246 MB
- Server : Linux

Free Domain:
http://www.co.cc/
- Can set up to 4 domain name


p/s : I have tested this one. I sign up for a new acc at both site..set up a domain at co.cc and redirect it to my web hosting at crazywebhost. Check it out at http://www.zackdkrazzie.co.cc/.

No comments:

Post a Comment