Wednesday, December 16, 2009

ZDK working experience

Lets talk about my working experience. I started my professional life as a programmer in iDeC, UPM Serdang, Selangor in 2008 after I finish my degree in Computer Science; as such, I worked within a project environment from the beginning. That time I was given a task to develop some module for a system that UPM want to use in an event. It was my first real life experience working in a team to develop a system. It is a good experience for a newbie like me and I learned a lot with all the project team. Thanks for all the experience and memories.

After having worked almost 5 month, I got an offer to work as Network Engineer at TM Net Cyberjaya. I accepted the offer and work as Network Engineer at one of TM Net Datacenter known as CBJ1 or before, during old days known as Myloca. Not long after that, my post was changed to Network Security Engineer at the same Datacenter. Just a change in my job scope and here I am, as Network Security Engineer. It’s been one year working here and I enjoyed it.

I am planning on a computer and network security, but that could change. For me, (and most likely many of my peers) it’s difficult to just sit down and make a concrete decision about what I want to do with my life.I’m hoping that my time at TM will be very rewarding, and I feel as though I’m on the right track. When I’m not working, I enjoy watching and reading as well as spending time with my friends. I guess you could say I’m a very friendly guy if you get to know me

Hopefully, this blog will be an opportunity for me to share some of my thoughts as I begin my challenge to conquer the world..hahaha.. Just kidding. It is my ambition to inform, entertain, and most of all have an awesome life!

No comments:

Post a Comment