Wednesday, December 16, 2009

ZDK education

Lets continue with my education a little bit. During my childhood, we live in Kedah. That time my father was a Ustaz at MRSM Kulim. Then my father was transfer to MRSM Kuala Terengganu and we moved to Terengganu. There, I started my life as a student first at Tadika Taski. The most unforgettable memories in my pre-school is I sprained my left arm.

Then continue my primary school at Sekolah Kebangsaan Mengabang Telipot. Guess what, my friend and I once have an argued with the Headmaster here. Thank god it was not really a series matter. I used to be a head prefect here. I was quite popular too…hahaha. Biggest exam that time was UPSR. Already forgot how much A’s I got. My first love was here. Love at first sight…hahaha…but not last long coz the girl transfer to another school.

Next is my secondary school, form 1 and 2, I was at SMKA Batu Rakit. Got a lot of memories here. First know about cyber café and Playstation during this time. That time computer game such as Starcraft and Playstation game such as WWF Smackdown was quite popular. I often go to cyber café with my friends after school. Due to that, I always been scolded because late at home.

Due to my grandmother illness, my father asked to be transfer to Kelantan and he was transfer to IKM Pasir Mas. Therefore starting from form 3 till form 5, I was at SMKA Falahiah. A boys-only school but it was located next to a girls-only school. Every time after school I can always see a beautiful girl…hahaha. Biggest exam this time around was PMR and SPM. I also forgot how much A’s I got.

Then I further my studies at Kolej Matrikulasi Melaka for 1 year. College time was quite though for me. This is my first time ever be separate with my family. But it’s a good time for me to be on my feet myself. I also have some love story here…cannot say either it was really a love story or not. Just fall in love with someone but I don’t really go for it coz my mother asked me to study first. I am forbid to be in lovey dovey during my studies. I want to be a good son so I follow my mother’s order.

Lastly but not least, I got an offer to further my studies at UPM after finish my college. I accept it and go for my degree in Computer Science for 3 years here. Many things happen here. Some change me a lot. As usual I was follows my mother’s order here…thought there was a girl I was really interested here. 3 years past and I got a good result on my degree. Hopefully I can continue with my master next.

No comments:

Post a Comment