Saturday, January 30, 2010

BANNER WISH CONTEST

Good day,

Lately been busy with office work. Don't really have time to update my blog. I even don't have time to post an entry for this contest but since I already registered it and there is still some time, I'll just give a shot. Though I don't really know if I can even gather one comment for this 'lazy' and 'no heart' post since the comment time will be end on 31st January 2010 at 1200 pm. At least I'll give a try to win an exclusive banner for my blog.

This contest need me to tell what kind of banner that I wish.Hmm...I'll just be straight forward for this. First of all, of course I want the banner to be fit with my blog...simple but can attract people...size not too big but also not too small..hmm 150x 150 should be ok. Thats all. Please comment if u have time reading this. Thanks in advance.


NO 1592
   

1 comment:

  1. salam... thanks bcuz join juga contest ni ... :D bagus semangat awak... semoga awak berjaya ye.. :D nanti bulan 2 boleh join contest lagi... ade big contest untuk semua

    ReplyDelete